Enroll in the Plan
You can choose from two coverage levels for your Personal Accident Insurance:
- Employee Coverage covers you only.
- Family Coverage covers you, your spouse or Same Sex Domestic Partner, and your Dependent Children. If both you and your spouse or Same Sex Domestic Partner are University employees, both of you cannot choose family coverage.
Coverage for Dependent Children
- They must be unmarried and are covered as of birth until age 26.
Beneficiaries can be designated:
- During the initial enrollment for basic or supplemental life insurance.
- During the annual Open Enrollment.
- Any time during the year by logging into Workday.