In order to foster a culture of continuous reflection and improvement that fosters employee engagement, drives high-performance, and builds institutional capacity, Workday performance management at the University will:
- Optimize the University's talent-investment,
- Further align individual, divisional, and organizational goals to the University mission,
- Facilitate meaningful performance tracking and impactful strategic/tactical adjustments,
- Enable increased clarity around role expectations, toward the establishment a shared understanding of performance benchmarks, and
- Promote a multi-directional feedback rich environment by increasing employee-people manager engagement in performance and professional development conversations throughout the fiscal year.