HR Operations continuously adds value by owning the development, integration, and execution of HR Operational Excellence initiatives. In alignment with the University's vision, HR Operations is committed to supporting our staff by engaging new ways of thinking, challenging conventional practices, and creating efficiencies through new processes via various technological platforms.
HR Operations is Responsible for:
• Key HR transactions, including oversight in varied business processes to resolve actions efficiently, ensuring verification of background check results to bring in successful candidates, and auditing/coaching HR Partners in order to safeguard University policies and regulations.
• Providing superior customer service and knowledgeable answers through resolving all issues and inquiries directed to the Workday Knowledge Center via ServiceNow or the field.
• Championing HRIS data integration, communication, process procurement, and training on configurations related to governmental directives, labor agreements, and in support of the University's agenda.
• Driving organizational change by collaborating cross-functionally on the creation of Shared Services, Workday committees, cost containment initiatives, strategic HR metrics, and other management imperatives.
• Administering Student Employment within Workday, including new hire and additional job audits, verification of student status, ongoing Federal Work Study maintenance, suggesting opportunities for transaction processing, and making recommendations for improvements/enhancements.
For assistance with payroll questions, please call 773-702-7078.
For assistance with employment verification, please click here.