1. Contact your departmental administrator for the required deadlines to complete and submit the necessary employment forms.
2. Pick up your University identification card from the Campus Card Office in the lobby of Regenstein Library, once you are active in the payroll system.
3. Review the information in the benefits packet given to you by your departmental administrator. Complete forms for the following benefits within 31 days of starting employment:
- Long-Term Disability
- Group Life Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Qualified Transportation Program
- Contributory Retirement Plan (if you are a full-time employee)
- Supplemental Retirement Program (available immediately, but voluntary)
For additional resources that may assist you in getting acclimated to the University, please refer to the related links section to the right and visit the links below.